Love Sweet Love

Okay, it's just two days till Valentine's day and yes - I still wonder what hubby has in store for me on that day.

After all these years it's really sweet that he still comes up with some tricks up his sleeve during that day. And at the office, I am always the envy of the girls, married women too, because hubby always sends me the biggest bouquet of flowers. I would always blush a bright red color whenever the security guard would come over my table to deliver the flowers. The girls and even the boys would stand up and ogle. Some of my married colleagues would complain that their husbands aren't as sweet anymore.

My male colleagues would always wonder how hubby was able to buy the nice ones since they would always be sold out this time of the year. Hubby would say smugly, "it's because I planned ahead." Well you can't help but admire a man with a plan like that, can you?

Here's a re-post of a poem that hubby wrote for me way back when he attended a training workshop. They were asked to listen to a song and the song they were listening to evoked memories of me walking down the aisle and how he felt while he was waiting for me walk towards him to the altar.


Walking down the aisle
feels like a child getting a candy
the joy, the bliss, the happiness
is beyond what words can explain

Each second of waiting
seems like waiting for eternity
each step is like a loud clanging of bells

As the woman of your love and life comes near,
your heart pounds,
ready to explode

Like fireworks on New Year's Eve
the feeling flows
like a raging water
flowing from the heavens


To Hubby ~ I love you, for putting your hand into my heart and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out into the light all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite so far enough to find ~Roy Croft

Happy Valentine's Day to my girls, my mom an dad, my brother and his family, my sister and hubby...and to all my lovely friends here in bloggerville! I wish you all LOVE sweeeeeet LOVE.

Comments

Our Love Story said…
oh wow! i really smell love in the air! that is soohhh sweet of your hubby considering that you've been together for quite that long! ang galing naman! it's really rare nowadays to find someone like him! well, i guess that's the least he can do to make his wife (who is a genuine super wife and super mom) happy on valentine's day!

happy valentines, girl! : )
Tall Guy said…
To find such a husband is a rare find. Yeah girls would envy you & guys trying to emulate your husband :))
Unknown said…
Love is in the air! :-)ucky u are to have found such a sweet hubby!
Anonymous said…
Hi Sophiagurl,

How are you my dear friend?
Thanks for your message in my blog when I was away from the blogging world, thank you so much for having me in your thoughts.

I'm happy that you're blessed with such a nice, kind and romantic man as your husband. I'm sure that your home is a paradise for you and your family as I could see that it is built with so much love and a strong relationship.

Missed you when I was away :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Sophiagurl,
How are you dear friend?
Hope all is well and I wish you and your family a wonderful weekend.
zunnur said…
Hi Sophiagurl,
Just dropped by to say hi, hope all is well.

Popular Posts