Christmas...


Each year I get even busier during Christmas. This year was probably the worst, so far. I was only able to put up the Christmas tree this week. The children were wondering if we were ever going to put up a tree. The office was hectic with the year-end rush and I still had no gifts for everyone, to top it all up - I got sick. In the back of my mind I was thinking...can i possibly skip Christmas this year?


It was blasphemy of course! As soon as I said it I was remorseful. How can I even think of skipping the most important occassion of all time. The birth of Jesus.


My husband and I braved the stores and somehow finished all our shoppings! It was hellish! But the look on my children's faces as we finally put up the tree was priceless! It was as if, Christmas has finally began for them. And I was struck by the big responsibility I had in delivering to them Christmas each year. and just like that i was bitten by the Christmas bug! i was singing the carols, i was happily wrapping gifts, cleaning house and today, on Christmas eve, cook up a Christmas feast.


Don't worry bout the Christmas blues, it will go away. Let your heart be filled with the warmth of love and the gift of giving.


Happy Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts