Thank You








For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)


Today I want to thank you Lord for giving me another year of life.

Thank you for my dad and mom who are always there to support me and love me and my family through thick and thin.

Thank you for my siblings, my brother and his family, my sister and her husband. I love them all.

Thank you for my husband, who constantly makes me feel that life is worth living, who always makes me smile and laugh. Whose craziness makes me forget the bad times. Whose love I would always cherish for the rest of my life.

Thank you for my lovely daughters Pia and Zoe whose mere existence brings me soooo much joy and happiness. They give me a reason to live each day and want to be the best mother they could ever wish for.

I also want to thank you for giving me so many friends whom I can count on, who I can laugh with and cry with and get crazy with. Friends who are there in the best and worst times of my life.

Again I thank you.

Comments

Tall Guy said…
If its your birthday, let me wish you Belated Happy Birthday

Its a nice thought to thank all the people who matters in one's life
Unknown said…
This is the best bday post i have ever read!
Unknown said…
This is the best bday post I have ever read! Cheers!
surjit singh said…
My best wishes(though belated) on your birthday. You are a wonderful person.
God bless you and your family.
Anonymous said…
That's the beauty of life surrounding us who bring little moments of joys to our life and make our each day pass away without even realizing it...Hope you had a wonderful birthday....Wish all your dreams and wishes come true!
louann said…
Happy Birthday! I pray for a blessed and fruitful year ahead for you. This year will definitely be better than last. Have a grand year ahead! =)
Sophiagurl said…
Hello Everyone :) Thanks so much for the lovely greeting...I treasure each one. Sorry I've been a little out of touch lately...Hope to write something very soon!

Popular Posts