I've been tagged by my sister Buchiko, Susie J and Louann
Since three of them tagged me for the same meme i'm going to change the first part a bit. Hope you guys don't mind. =)
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
2) Susie J
4)Life is just around the corner
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
3)Blog to Profit
4) Tom Ledree
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was getting jittery and nervous as my wedding day draws nearer and nearer. - Cold feet?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
We spent the weekend in Tagaytay and my daughter Zoe was bitten by an ant and got allergies! We ended up in a hospital.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Fruits - all kinds.
2. Nuts (almonds and peanuts)
Sorry, I'm not much of a snacker so I only have two on my list.
Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics:
1. What Matters Most - Kenny Rankin
2. Sunday Mornings - Maroon 5
3. Sunlight - Kevin Lettau
4. Waiting in Vain - Annie Lennox
5. Need to be Next to you - Leigh Nash
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Go on a long vacation in Paris. - I am so in love with this place.
2. Ensure my family's future through investments. - gotta make sure it lasts!
3. Give money to my favorite charities - orphans, home for the aged and Gawad Kalinga. - I've spent some time in all three and I love these people a lot!
4. Give my mom and dad their dream vacation.
5. Do anything financially possible to help my sister get pregnant. - I want her to receive this gift of love as well =)
Five Bad Habits:
2. Worrying too much
3. Tendency to obsess about things that worry me
4. Hating people who waste time hating other people - i think this is suppose to be a good habit =)
5. Shopping incessantly for bags and wallets
Five things you like doing:
1. Watching my kids sleep and wonder what they'll be when they grow up.
2. Friday-night dates with my hubby
3. Blogging and lurking other blogs
4. Writing about life
5. Reading good books
Five things you'll never wear again
1. Boldly patterned/printed shirts
2. Blouse with shoulder pads
3. Lacey blouses
4. My hair up with Aqua Net
5. Pleated pants and skirts
Five favorite "toys"
3. Sony digicam
4. MP3 player
5. Our new Honda
Phew! that was a long one. I hope that these information won't scare you people off! =) God bless you all!
1 year ago